Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100R 4.7L 2UZ-FE Petrol Wagon 1998-2007 Complete Engine Back Performance Exhaust System
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory flanges, hanger positions and oxygen sensors
- Tri-Y Design
- Primaries - 1 3/4" (44mm)
- Secondaries - 2" (51mm)
High Flow Catalytic Converters
- 2.5" left and right hand assemblies
- Cats have metallic substrate for long life wear and optimal flow performance
Cat Back Exhaust
- 2.5" > 3" Y-Pipe off left and right hand cat converters with stainless flexible connection
- 3" Centre megaflow muffler assembly
- 3" Rear Muffler and tailpipe assembly
Full System Features
- Extractors, cat converter pipes and exhaust all mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- Manufactured from mild steel with high heat black paint finish
- Supplied with gaskets and bolt kit [Including manifold gaskets]
- Exhaust upgrade provides improved exhaust flow, power, torque and also fuel economy
- 3 year warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100R 4.7L 2UZ-FE Petrol Wagon 1998-2007, will not fit any other model.
Frequently Asked Questions on this exhaust upgrade
Will this full engine back exhaust system drone in the cabin?
The Rhino Exhaust system is designed for optimal performance and quality V8 tone without any cabin drone. We use a megaflow design muffler which has heavy duty packing to minimize noise breakout. We've found this design very effective to ensure no drone inside the cabin.
Will the engine lights come on with the installation of high flow catalytic converters?
Our left and right high flow cats have the spacer incorporated into the o2 Toyota Sensor mount which enables the override of the sensors.
The sensor mount flange is still a direct bolt on fitment and doesn't require any modification
Do I need oxygen sensor extensions for the headers/extractors as the O2 location is different from the factory manifold?
The Rhino Exhaust headers/extractors O2 location is a little further back than the factory manifold position and at first glance it appears that the sensors are will not reach. They will however reach, you may just need to unclip where they are held up against the body, near the heat guard and that will provide the required length. Once in place and tight we do suggest to use a little clip or cable tie to ensure that the sensor cables don't loosely hang around the headers/extractors but you definitely don't need new looms or loom extensions.
- Calculated at Checkout