Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100R 4.7L 2UZ-FE Petrol Wagon 1998-2007 Headers Extractors & High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory flanges, hanger positions and oxygen sensors
- Tri-Y Design
- Primaries - 1 3/4" (44mm)
- Secondaries - 2" (51mm)
- Outlet - 2 1/4" (57mm)
High Flow Catalytic Converters
- 2.5" left and right hand assemblies
- Cats have metallic substrate for long life wear and optimal flow performance
- Extractors and cat converter pipes all mandrel bent mild steel pipework for optimal flow
- Supplied with gaskets and bolt kit [Including manifold gaskets]
- Exhaust upgrade provides improved exhaust flow, power, torque and also fuel economy
- 12 months structural warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser UZJ100R 4.7L Petrol Wagon 1998-2007, will not fit any other model.
For shipping outside of Australia, please contact our customer service team; firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the Headers & Cats upgrade.....
Looking to seriously improve the performance of your UZJ100, LX470 or 100 Series Landcruiser [which ever your badging falls under] Installing a set of Extractors and High Flow Catalytic Converters allows the engine to breathe better by improving exhaust gas flow. In addition you also benefit from less restriction with larger diameter pipework in the headers and also the cat converter pipes. The high flow cat converters are much less restrictive than the factory ones which is another reason you receive instant gains.
- Free Shipping