HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VF V6 & V8 2.5" REAR MUFFLER ELIMINATOR / DELETE PIPES WITH TIPS
- Suits Sedan, Wagon or Ute with special adjustable tips for varying bumper configurations
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions, no welding or modifications required
- 2.5" mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow
- Mild Steel pipework construction with Stainless Steel tips
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolts
- Twin left and right hand twin tips with tips offset to suit bumper alignment
- 3 year warranty
- Note: Will not fit Redline model with the round cup flange
Designed to fit HOLDEN COMMODORE VE VF V6 & V8 Sedan, Ute & Wagon, will not fit SSV Redline models which have cup flange
Frequently Asked Questions on the most suitable design option for the Commodore rears
What option is the loudest of the 2.5" or 3" muffler delete pipes?
The 3" pipework option is louder than the smaller 2.5". It comes down to driver preference but we wouldn't recommend the 3" option for the V6 vehicles as the noise is excessive and causes cabin drone.
The 3" muffler delete pipes are mostly used on conjunction with an existing cat back performance exhaust system and the driver is looking for a more aggressive V8 exhaust note for the track, street or show.
Check out our 3" VE-VF Commodore Rear Muffler Deletes here
Can i install the Rhino Exhaust Holden Commodore Rear Muffler delete pipes to my current cat back performance exhaust?
If your current design cat back performance exhaust has the rear muffler flange in the same position as the factory Holden flange then the answer is yes. Most manufacturers have done this over the years to ensure simplicity of design but its best to be sure before purchasing. If you have a VE-VF Commodore cat back from Rhino Exhaust in the past then 110% our muffler delete pipes will be a simple changeover
Will muffler delete pipes be louder than rear sports muffler?
Yes the muffler delete pipes are louder than rear sports mufflers as they have no muffler to reduce the noise. Our sports mufflers are straight-through megaflow design but the glass packing inside the muffler reduces the overall noise output. You can check out our 2.5 Inch VE-VF Commodore Rear Mufflers Here or our 3 Inch Rear VE-VF Commodore Rear Mufflers Here
- Calculated at Checkout