- 4" DPF Back stainless steel performance exhaust system
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Bolts to the factory DPF Flange without any modifications
- Stainless Steel pipework is 101mm / 4"
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- Suitable for installation to vehicles with long range fuel tanks
- 12 months structural warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 V8 DPF Model Single & Dual Cab 09/2016 to Current.
The Ultimate in Exhaust Protection is now available - Ceramic Coating for your 4" DPF Back VDJ79 Exhaust
The ultimate in exhaust protection is here with ceramic coating protection now available on this popular DPF Back. We all know that over time Stainless Steel will discolour with heat, air and water [particularly salt water] so we decided to go to work and look into what other options there are for our clients trying to keep their Cruiser looking the part not only for today but also in the future. We put aside cost, hassle, process and coordination - the unbiased result was Ceramic Coating
Due to the cost and time consuming process, ceramic coating has historically only been applied to extractors or headers but we've cut the red-tape and applied it to one of Australia's most popular VDJ79 DPF Back Exhausts.
Not only does Ceramic Coating maintain that ultra neat and clean look to your exhaust, it also withholds heat which improves the exhaust flow and ultimately the performance of your vehicle.
Simply add the option to your exhaust, and we'll arrange to be sent immediately
Note: We have stocked kits of the Ceramic Coated option so there is no additional wait time from when you order
Free shipping applies Australia wide. For shipping outside of Australia, please contact our customer service team; firstname.lastname@example.org
- EKIT- 1220
- Free Shipping