Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 4.5L V8 Single Cab/Dual Cab Ute 3" DPF Delete Exhaust Pipe
- 3" DPF Delete Exhaust Pipe [replaces factory Diesel Particulate Filter]
- Will bolt up to Rhino Exhaust DPF Back systems along with other brands of 'DPF Back' Exhausts for the VDJ70 Series
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory turbo flange and exhaust flange
- Includes DPF ports and tubes for connection
- Includes 1/4" BSP EGT port to enable connection of Exhaust Gas Temperature monitoring system [also comes with a plug if you dont want to connect an EGT probe]
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- 409 Grade stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel flexible connection for vibration management
- 100% fitment guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 V8 1VD-FTV 4.5L Single Cab/Dual Cab Ute 09/2016 - Current
Important Note: Removal of the Diesel Particulate Filter [DPF] is illegal for on road use and can incur fines and loss of manufacturers warranty. DPF Delete Pipes are suitable for off-road and race use only. Please consider this before purchasing and installing onto the vehicle
Additional Note: An ECU remap is recommended when deleting your DPF.
Looking for a full replacement Diesel Particulate Filter for the VDJ79 instead of a Delete Pipe? Check out our listing HERE
Why is a Flexible Connection in the LC79 DPF Delete so important?
The Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 is a workhorse of a vehicle and when under considerable load - particularly towing load, the exhaust system quickly heats up to the point where the turbo flange is glowing red hot! When the exhaust gets to these extremely high temperatures, the pipework expands but when it cools back down again it contracts. This is why the Rhino Exhaust design team utilise a stainless steel flexible connection or isolator for this DPF Delete Pipe on the VDJ79 Series, as it absorbs that expansions and contraction without any tension to the turbo flange or adjoining exhaust connection.
- Calculated at Checkout