Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel Single Cab Ute 2007 - 08/2016 3" Exhaust
- 3" turbo back performance exhaust system by Rhino Exhaust
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Dump Pipe with EGT Port and stainless flex
- Connecting Pipe with or without Diesel Catalytic Converter - depending on selection
- Intermediate connecting pipe
- Resonator muffler / No resonator muffler - depending on selection
- Tail pipe assembly
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- Manufactured from mild steel with high heat black paint finish
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- Improved torque and power
- 3 year warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel UTE 2007 -08/2016 SINGLE CAB, will not fit DPF and any other model.
Frequently Asked Questions on the most suitable exhaust design
Do I need a catalytic converter?
Catalytic converters remove the harmful exhaust gases by setting off a chemical reaction as they have precious metal coating on the catalyst. Catalytic converters are effective in both petrol and diesel engines.
A catalytic converter is required to meet on road regulations and all our designs are high flow catalytic converters so performance gains are still maintained.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Cat' options are available.
Do I include a muffler or resonator?
We recommend including the option of a muffler or resonator. All our muffler and resonator designs are megaflow so they are not restrictive and it reduces any unwanted cabin drone or excessive noise.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Muffler' options are available.
Im looking for optimal fuel economy savings. What design is most suitable for the VDJ79?
If the main objective of the exhaust upgrade is fuel economy and torque gains we’d recommend the 3” turbo back with the cat converter and resonator muffler assembly.
- Free Shipping