Toyota Landcruiser VDJ200 4.5L V8 Wagon 2015-2022 4" DPF Back Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 4" DPF Back Performance Exhaust System by Rhino Exhaust
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Y Pipe is twin 3" into single 4" with stainless steel flex for vibration isolation
- 4" Connecting Pipes & tailpipe with dump outlet to ensure exhaust gas exits towards the ground
- 409 grade non-polished stainless steel construction
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- Incorporated cut out for to enable clearance between exhaust and panhard arm. This is particularly important for those towing a caravan or travelling offroad as the LC200 suspension is designed to react dynamically to forces being applied across the suspension so it moves considerably and having this cut out in the exhaust in the position ensures that the larger pipework doesnt come in contact with the panhard arm
- Note: Not compatible with ARB 180L Long Range Fuel Tank
- 3 year warranty
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser VDJ200 4.5L V8 Wagon DPF Models 2015 to 2022
Frequently Asked Questions regarding this exhaust upgrade
Will the 4 Inch diameter exhaust pipework be too loud and create cabin drone?
Traditionally exhaust upgrades have been 3” for turbo diesels and they have been exceptionally successful in providing improved torque and power along with a more desirable exhaust tone; particularly for the Landcruiser V8s.
However with the more recent inclusion of a Diesel Particulate Filters; an emission control technology to better reduce diesel emissions, these large filters are quite restrictive and larger exhaust pipework is required to notably improve the exhaust flow and create that V8 exhaust tone. This is the reason why our development team selected 4” size pipework for the current model Landcruisers and as you will note from our product video the sound is not overbearing and there isn’t any cabin drone but rather a deep, crisp V8 note.
Does this exhaust system require me to remove any of the Toyota factory emission control?
No. The 4” DPF Back Exhaust system by Rhino Exhaust mounts to the back of the factory Diesel Particulate Filter [DPF] to ensure;
a) you don’t lose your Toyota warranty and
b) your vehicle will continue to burn off the harmful toxic diesel gases with the Diesel Particulate Filter emission control system that it has installed from Toyota factory
- Calculated at Checkout