Product specifications depend on options selected for Catalytic Converter and Muffler
ML MN TRITON 2.5L DIESEL DUAL CAB 2008 - 01/2015 3" TURBO BACK PERFORMANCE EXHAUST
- 3" turbo back performance exhaust system
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Dump pipe [3 bolt turbo flange] with EGT Port with or without Diesel Catalytic Converter - depending on selection
- Connecting Pipe with flex
- Connecting Pipe With Muffler / No muffler assembly - depending on selection
- Tailpipe assembly
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- Manufactured from mild steel with high heat black paint finish
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- 3 year warranty
- Will not fit 3.2L engine, 2.5L with 4 bolt dump pipe flange or later DPF model vehicles
Designed to fit ML, MN TRITON 2.5LT TD DUAL CAB 2008 - ON Auto & Manual Vehicles, will not fit any other model.
Frequently Asked Questions on the most suitable exhaust design
Do I need a catalytic converter?
Catalytic converters remove the harmful exhaust gases by setting off a chemical reaction as they have precious metal coating on the catalyst. Catalytic converters are effective in both petrol and diesel engines.
A catalytic converter is required to meet on road regulations and all our designs are high flow catalytic converters so performance gains are still maintained.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Cat' options are available.
Do I include a muffler or resonator?
We recommend including the option of a muffler or resonator. All our muffler and resonator designs are megaflow so they are not restrictive and it reduces any unwanted cabin drone or excessive noise.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Muffler' options are available.
- Calculated at Checkout