TOYOTA LANDCRUSIER VDJ200 4.5L V8 DPF MODEL WAGON 2015 ON - 4 INCH DPF BACK STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
- 409 Grade stainless steel exhaust system
- The Landcruiser VDJ200 exhaust system is a direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Pipework is twin 76mm / 3" off the DPF's into single 101mm / 4"
- Design is Pipe Only to enable maximum V8 exhaust tone
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- Incorporated cut out for clearance of sway bar
- 12 months structural warranty
- Note: Models with long range fuel tanks and modified rear bumpers may require some modification
Designed to fit TOYOTA LANDCRUSIER VDJ200 4.5L V8 DPF MODEL WAGON 2015 ON; will not fit any other model.
For shipping outside of Australia, please contact our customer service team; email@example.com
The last edition of the V8 1VDFTV Engine being used in the Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Wagon has led to a buying frenzy in its closing days of availability in 2021. With Toyota wrapping up production of the popular passenger car in late 2021 due to more stringent emission legislation, many have been keen to purchase what will likely be Toyota's last V8 passenger car produced by the automotive behemoth.
The vehicle is equipped with Diesel Particulate Filters [DPF] for control of harmful diesel emissions so we've developed a DPF Back exhaust system so there is nothing unlawful or harmful about upgrading your 200 Series Exhaust. The exhaust bolts to the back of the left and right hand side DPF's with 3" connecting pipes and then joins into 4" single for the rest of the system; finishing with a nice 4" dump tailpipe prior to the bumper to ensure there is no diesel soot blowing onto the rear bumper.
Whilst 4" is very large pipework for an Exhaust system and typically not used due to the cost of the mandrel bender tooling to bend pipework this large; it was necessary to use the 4" / 101mm stainless pipework to get a nice deep V8 tone - now this is primarily due to the fact that the Diesel Particulate Filters are on the vehicle which significantly reduce the exhaust noise when compared to the earlier 200 Series Landcruisers.
We are sure you'll be as thrilled with your upgraded 200 Series Exhaust as we have been with the results and feedback from many happy customers
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)