FORD RANGER PX SERIES 3.2L 2011-07/2016 3" Full Turbo Back Exhaust System - cat converter and muffler options available
- 3" turbo back performance exhaust system to suit Ford Ranger PX 3.2L Diesel
- Direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- Dump Pipe with EGT Port and Flexible for vibration isolation
- Optional High Flow Diesel Catalytic Converter - depending on selection
- Intermediate connecting pipe
- Connecting pipe with muffler / no muffler assembly - depending on selection
- Tail pipe assembly
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- Manufactured from mild steel with high heat black paint finish
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- 3 year warranty
This performance exhaust system is designed to fit the PX Series Ford Ranger 3.2L 2011- 07/2016 Non DPF Models and will not fit any other model.
If your vehicle is equipped with the Diesel Particulate Filter then refer to this listing for the Ford Ranger 3.2L PX 08/2016-05/2022 3" DPF Back Exhaust
Frequently Asked Questions on the most suitable exhaust design
Do I need a catalytic converter?
Catalytic converters remove the harmful exhaust gases by setting off a chemical reaction as they have precious metal coating on the catalyst. Catalytic converters are effective in both petrol and diesel engines.
A catalytic converter is required to meet on road regulations and all our designs are high flow catalytic converters so performance gains are still maintained.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Cat' options are available.
Do I include a muffler or resonator?
We recommend including the option of a muffler or resonator. All our muffler and resonator designs are megaflow so they are not restrictive and it reduces any unwanted cabin drone or excessive noise.
For offroad use and for the loudest, most free-flow exhaust 'No Muffler' options are available.
- EKIT- 250
- Calculated at Checkout