HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH KIT TO SUIT TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 70 SERIES 1VD-FTV 4.5L V8 ENGINE
The heavy-duty clutch upgrade to the 4.5L V8 Landcruiser has become increasing popular in recent years. This is primarily because you’ve either bumped up the size of the factory tyres and / or completed performance enhancements such as an exhaust, ECU remap or off the shelf Diesel chip which has resulted in the Toyota Factory clutch to slip.
Our clutch and cross over pipe upgrade kit uses the Australian Clutch branded heavy duty clutch which comes complete with a new heavy duty flywheel and slave cylinder.
Here are some addition specifications on the Clutch
- Torque (Nm/ ftlbs) INC FOS: 750/ 550
- Clamp Load: 1300Kg (58% inc. on OE clutch kit torque)
- Clutch Disc Diameter (mm): 300
- Flywheel Step: +0.5mm
- Clutch Disc Spline Count: 14
- Clutch Disc Spline Diameter (mm): 32.0
- High clamp load, increased torque capacity & durability
- Kit Includes new Slave Cylinder
An essential upgrade for the 70 Series V8 Landcruiser and in doing so, it makes perfect sense to do the cross over pipe at the same time.
2" CROSS OVER PIPE TO SUIT TOYOTA LANDCRUISER 70 SERIES 1VD-FTV 4.5L V8 ENGINE
The engine manifold cross over pipe is designed for exhaust gasses to pass from the driver’s side manifold to the passenger’s side manifold then flow into the turbo. The factory pipe is 1 3/8” (35mm) and has restrictions throughout, both in pipe diameter and style of bends which impact on the gas flow. The Rhino Exhaust upgraded 2” mandrel bent crossover pipe ensures smoother and even exhaust flow. This design allows the turbo to spool up quicker, ensures AFR's are leaner allowing for capability to tune your vehicle and stay within safe & reliable AFR's (Air/Fuel Ratio's) and the pipe gives more responsiveness, a smoother throatier note and increases turbo whistle.
- 2 Piece design enables easy installation - can be done through the engine bay without having to remove the gearbox
- Engineered design with 2" mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow and performance
- V-Band flanges and clamp for optimal strength connection
- Stainless steel material with polished finish
- Stainless Steel bellows for vibration isolation
- Mounting brackets matching OEM factory mounts
- 1/4" BSP Port & socket provision for those that want to install an exhaust gas temperature [EGT] probe
- We recommend to use metal factory 3 bolt manifold gaskets on installation
- Calculated at Checkout