TOYOTA LANDCRUISER VDJ79 V8 SINGLE & DUAL CAB 4" DPF BACK EXHAUST S/S
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
TOYOTA LANDCRUSIER VDJ79 V8 DPF MODEL UTE SINGLE CAB / DUAL CAB 09/2016 - ON 3 INCH TO 4 INCH DPF BACK STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST
- 4 inch high performance stainless exhaust system
- The Landcruiser VDJ79 exhaust system is a direct bolt on fitment to factory exhaust flanges and hanger positions
- DPF back pipework in 101mm / 4"
- Design is Pipe Only to enable maximum V8 exhaust tone
- Mandrel bent pipework for optimal flow
- Supplied complete with the gaskets and bolt kit
- 12 months structural warranty
- Note: Models with rear toolboxes may require the tailpipe bracket to be modified on the vehicle
- Exhaust is painted with flint grey pain for a more inform look
Designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 V8 DPF MODEL UTE SINGLE & DUAL CAB 09/2016 -ON Auto & Manual Vehicles, will not fit any other model.
*Please note that when 'Free Shipping' or 'Fixed Shipping Cost' for a product applies this is to Metropolitan cities of NSW, QLD, VIC, SA only.
WA, TAS & NT cities along with regional areas will incur additional freight - the cost of the freight can be provided by simply contacting our customer
service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting the MY17 VDJ79 Landcruiser Ute which is equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter to sound like a V8 was always going to be hard work! Like many exhaust manufacturers we started with the 3 Inch DPF Back System then bumped up to a 3.5 Inch however we still struggled to bring out the V8 tone. After almost of a year of research and development the Rhino Exhaust team have finally released the DPF back system in 4 Inch, 101mm diameter. The results are fantastic We are truly pleased to offer this new DPF Back bolt on system in 4 Inch Stainless Steel Pipework Only design to all the Landcruiser VDJ79 Series owners out there, so you can keep your Cruiser compliant to emission standard regulations and still get that nice V8 exhaust tone. Within the cabin the V8 tone is noticeable however thankfully it doesn’t drone or reverberate into that uncomfortable noise. Upgrade your DPF Equipped Landcruiser today with this 4" Exhaust Visit the Rhino Exhaust contact page here
Toyota Landcru...Getting the MY17 VDJ79 Landcruiser Ute which is equipped with ...